market for cohousing
From: Judy (BAXTER%55317vx.cis.umn.edu)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 93 11:51 CST
I have a question for as many people as are willing to reply.  How many of you
actually know one or more people who you think would be seriously ready to
consider committing to a cohousing community  and could afford to buy a unit,
and some idea of the maximum those persons could afford?  (AND the people
aren't already in a core group). The response NONE is as important or more
important than yes, some number.

So - the question is - how many households do you know who you think would be
seriously ready to consider committing to a cohousing community  and could
afford to buy a unit, (AND the people aren't already in a core group) and some
idea of the maximum those persons could afford?

As you can guess, Monterey Cohousing is gearing up for recruitment, and we are
also discussing what size (and cost) units people might afford.  I have a
theory, but no data.

Please send responses to me directly,
                        baxter%epivax [at] vx.cis.umn.edu

and I will tabulate them and post them here.
        JUDY
Judy Baxter, Monterey Cohousing Community, Twin Cities Area, Mpls/St.Paul MN
        (Mococo)
Twin Cities CoHousing Network Voice Mail  612-930-7580