divvy up commons cost
From: Judy (BAXTER%EPIVAXvx.cis.umn.edu)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 93 13:19 CST
Nancy Wight asked me about ideas on sharing the commons cost - We initially
said we would share acquisition cost (including development costs)
proportionally to size (sq feet) of units - i.e. if I have 1200 sq feet and the
total residential sq feet is 24000,then I have 1200/24000=5% if costs of common
space.  And then the plan was to divide up operating costs on the basis of #
adults in the family.

Don't know if this will stay the same - these were initial ideas.

judy

Judy Baxter, Monterey Cohousing Community, Twin Cities Area, Mpls/St.Paul MN
        (Mococo)                baxter%epivax [at] vx.cis.umn.edu
Twin Cities CoHousing Network Voice Mail  612-930-7580