Re: TANGENTIAL INTEREST IN COHOUSING
From: Lorena Ocegurea Tamayo (ltamayoigc.apc.org)
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 93 10:03 CST
I am not currently in a cohousing group.  I attended a meeting earlier
this year of a vegetarian cohousing group in Concord that seemed
promising, but have lost touch as this is also my first year of
being a mother.

I am interested in cohousing because I have found I have a need
to live in a community, a close community.  I grew up in a close
extended family, and I want something similar for my son.  My husband's
family seem more to me like polite, (or sometimes not so polite)
acquaintances.  Different culture than mine, and I can't relate.
I also like the values of cooperative living.

Lorena Oceguera Tamayo