Helpful COHOUSING-L list commands
From: Fred H Olson -- WB0YQM (FRED%JWHVX.CIS.UMN.EDU)
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 93 17:40 CST
With all the activity of late and the holiday season coming up I have
two suggestions regarding list commands that might be helpful to some
people:

SET COHOUSING-L MAIL DIGEST
(all list messages for the day in one message) When users set their
mail mode to "digest", they will receive postings from the list only
once a day, bundled as one message.  This is great for people who are
annoyed by a lot of messages or who only check there mail once a day.

SET COHOUSING-L MAIL POSTPONE
(hold messages) If you are going to be gone for a period of time and
don't want to have your mailbox filling up with list messages, this
feature will temporarily suspend mailings to you.

ARCHIVES... soon
Also we have a new version of the list server software and hope to
have automatic archives with retrieval commands set up in the
next few weeks.

Fred COHOUSING-L sysop