Re: Helpful COHOUSING-L list commands (w/ address)
From: Fred H Olson -- WB0YQM (FRED%JWHVX.CIS.UMN.EDU)
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 93 08:10 CST

(Adresses to be used added .... I'll get it right yet :)  )

COMMANDS to listserv [at] uci.com
(List messages only to cohousing-l [at] uci.com)

SET COHOUSING-L MAIL DIGEST
(all list messages for the day in one message) When users set their
mail mode to "digest", they will receive postings from the list only
once a day, bundled as one message.  This is great for people who are
annoyed by a lot of messages or who only check there mail once a day.
(Includes 'noack' mode i.e. your message is not sent back to you)

SET COHOUSING-L MAIL POSTPONE
(hold messages) If you are going to be gone for a period of time and don't
want to have your mailbox filling up with list messages, this feature
will temporarily suspend mailings to you *until you change mode again*

SET COHOUSING-L MAIL ACK    your message is sent back to you
SET COHOUSING-L MAIL NOACK  your message is not sent back to you

ARCHIVES... soon
Also we have a new version of the list server software and hope to
have automatic archives with retrieval commands set up in the
next few weeks.

Fred COHOUSING-L sysop