new edition of Coh Book
From: Judy (BAXTER%55317VX.CIS.UMN.EDU)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 93 11:02 CST
Jim Wrote:
I've heard that a new edition (hopefully talking about the U.S. rather than
only Europe) will be available soon.

Does anyone know anything about this new upcoming new edition? The fastest
way to get it? Etc.?
The new edition (I don't know if it is the 2nd or 3rd) was 1st supposed to be
out in Sept., 1993.  We tried to order some for November Gathering - were told
it will be out in January.  I wouldn't be surprised if it is late.

should be interesting

Judy Baxter, Monterey Cohousing Community, Twin Cities Area, Mpls/St.Paul MN
        (Mococo)                baxter%epivax [at] vx.cis.umn.edu
Twin Cities CoHousing Network Voice Mail  612-930-7580