natl newsletter
From: Judy (BAXTER%55317VX.CIS.UMN.EDU)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 93 16:15 CST
re the national newsletter and electronic publishing -

I doubt it.  Their circulation is pretty small and I'm pretty sure they need
subscribers.  How do other pubs survive that way - with ads on the net? I'm
sure the newsletter is mostly supported by subscribers.  It really is valuable.

Judy Baxter, Monterey Cohousing Community, Twin Cities Area, Mpls/St.Paul MN
        (Mococo)                baxter%epivax [at] vx.cis.umn.edu
Twin Cities CoHousing Network Voice Mail  612-930-7580