Re: Rentals in Cohousing--decisionmaking
From: Anna Yamada (rosaphilechonyc.com)
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 93 07:54 CST
Dig it.  A lotta times the word "Consensus" in the squatter movement on
the Lower East Side is bandied about when no one wants to admit they are a
special clique intent on imposing their wills, interests, political
viewpoints, and agendas on the whole group.  It can also often mean "ad
hoc, de facto, rule-of-the-strong, by-the-strong, for-the-strong".  Very
Lord of the Flies.  And these guys were trained in non-violent group
process by the War Resister's League, many of whom have praacticed
Theravadan Meditation and taken vows of Right Living.

Pearls to the swine.  Beware!