Re: A cohousing consultant and workshop
From: Martin Schafer (schaferanubis.network.com)
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 93 18:04 CST
Actually this is about affordable cohousing.

One site we looked at was a trailer park that was going out of
business.  As we walked around it cam over us, that the density
was right, and If the place had a common house added it would
work for cohousing, with no modification.

If one were starting from scratch you could make somewhat more
cohousing friendly decisions about parking and layout, the problem
with that sight is that it was in a prime commercial location and
they wanted several million for it.  If we could get over our
eeewww!!! mobile homes, reaction, a cohousing trailer park
would be a way to do it affordably.