RE: Legal agreements + info on Cascade CoHousing
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 93 09:46 CST
I am working on a Cohousing Resouce Guide which will include pointers
to legal documents. If you would be interested in helping other groups
find legal stuff, send me a message sometime with what you find out
about legal docs. I would add it in the resources section and would
like  group name, type of legal doc, where to call or write for copies
and what it costs.

You can get copies of the Sharingwood Cohousing groups legal documents for $25
from Sharingwood  22020 East Lost Lake Rd. Snohomish, WA 98290

They are a " Air space condominium" which is specialized form of
American condo. I don't know if this would be of much use to you. It
sounds like you want copies of a limited partnership agreement, or some such.