Re: A question for the holidays
From: John Flanigan (johnfuhunix.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu)
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 93 01:36 CST
I'm sure I'd rather live in a neighborhood where *traditional* religious
symbols were displayed temporarily in observation of *traditional*
holidays.  But it could get sticky if renegades started displaying
objectional objects.  How would they be controlled?  One would hope that
residents themselves would exert public pressure and that others would
respect it.  But...(as we say in Hawai'i).