Re: Cohousing in Atlanta -- Gareth Fenley
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 93 13:10 CST
You might want to get in the review loop for the cohousing resource
guide. This is a project underway by the Puget Sound Cohousing Network
which has collected, and continues to collect development experiences
from cohousing and intentional communities. It is in review form now
and you can get in the review loop by calling 206-936-7157 or writing
to Cohousing Resource Guide, 22020 East Lost Lake Rd., Snohomish, WA 98290