Land Trusts
From: bridgeskt (bridgesktvtnet.com)
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 94 18:16:06 CST
   I'm looking for a source of information about land trusts, possibly
several examples would be most helpfull.
   An indivigual is donating some land and we are purchasing some
other ajoining land and wish to make it a land trust for a small arts
community. We would like to have the ability to sell our houses if the
need ever arose yet keep the land in common.
     I would greatly appreciate names of some reading material on the
subject or any info others would like to share.
                                  Thanks,
                                         Ken Bridges
                                         bridges [at] vtnet.com

        Sent via VermontNET/eMAIL Internet Mail Gateway