Consultant fees
From: Jerry Callen (jcallenThink.COM)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 94 09:43:37 EST
   From: SMITHMCC [at] delphi.com

   The problem is that we are debating the issue of spreading the cost out on a
   per person or perhoushold basis.  The single member housholds feel that they
   would be paying more because they do not have the resources that multiple
   person housholds have.  Any thoughts???

So what about single-income, multi-adult households? What about salary
differences? What about households with larger expenses. due to, say, a
large number of children or support of disabled parents? What about...

You can go crazy trying to be "fair." Our group spent an extraordinary
amount of time and angst on this and finally ended up doing everything per
household. This may not be fair, but at least it is clear and unambiguous.

-- Jerry Callen
   jcallen [at] world.std.com           (preferred)
   jcallen [at] think.com               (OK, too)
   {uunet,harvard}!think!jcallen   (if you must)