RE: Consultant fees
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 94 09:10:59 PST
Yeah, early on at Sharingwood we had the same discussion. The reality
is that the homesite (unit) cost is born per household so we figured
that all costs would break out the same way.  However we have set our
structure up so that votes are also per household so if we should ever
vote on anything (we have used consensus for four years without a vote)
a single person household would have the same vote as a four person household.