RE: Consultant fees
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 94 10:08:40 PST
Just curious, who are you thinking of using?
----------
From:  <netmail!SMITHMCC [at] delphi.com>
To: Rob Sandelin
Subject: Consultant fees
Date: Thursday, January 13, 1994 8:16AM

I guess I waaasn't clear enough. Sorry.  We are bringing in a consultant
to assist us in our planning process.  This involves all aspects of
our community. Financial, design, physical, etc.
The problem is that we are debating the issue of spreading the cost out on a
per person or perhoushold basis.  The single member housholds feel that they
would be paying more because they do not have the resources that multiple
person housholds have.  Any thoughts???

Gregg (smithmcc [at] delphi.com)