Re: distributing common costs of development
From: Nancy Wight (wightwal.hp.com)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 94 15:34:49 EST
A thousand thank yous, Ian!!  We have been having a difficult time
of this, (as you did) and your formula just may work for us.  Your
story about enjoying living together is also heartening (I have this
nightmare that I will hate living there once we actually move in!).

Thanks for the lift!

- Nancy

Nancy Wight                                               (508) 659-4974
New View Neighborhood Development, Acton, MA            wight [at] wal.hp.com