Re: Labor Contributions
From: Nancy Wight (wightwal.hp.com)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 94 15:41:59 EST
What do you mean by voluntary?  Does that mean that everyone chooses the
work they want to do, or that work is not a requirement.  If it's not a
requirement, how does everything get done - do people pay someone else
to do it instead?

- Nancy

> We at Winslow Cohousing have a voluntary work system for maintenance and
> operations and a very broad range of contributions.  I see MoCoHo has a labor
> log system as does Sacramento Cohousing.  What do other groups do to define
> expected contributions and keep track?
>
> Tom

Nancy Wight                                               (508) 659-4974
New View Neighborhood Development, Acton, MA            wight [at] wal.hp.com
  • Labor Contributions moench, January 24 1994
    • Re: Labor Contributions Nancy Wight, January 24 1994