Re: newsletters
From: Fred H. Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 94 15:17:59 CST
>From Judy ....

Here's the national newsletter address someone asked for.
CoHousing
pubished by
The CoHousing Network
1620 Belvedere Avenue
Berkely, CA 94702   I think it is $20/year - very good
        highly recommended

Northeast CoHousing Quarterly
Bruce Coldham  (413) 549-3613    Very useful articles
        I think it is combining w/ national, above

By the way, we are MoCoCo, not MoCoHo,, tho our banker used the latter in his
Xmas letter.
Judy

Judy Baxter, Monterey Cohousing Community, Twin Cities Area, Mpls/St.Paul MN
        (Mococo)                baxter [at] epivax.epi.umn.edu
Twin Cities CoHousing Network Voice Mail  612-930-7580