Re: gay/lesbian cohousing
From: Fred H. Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 94 15:35:47 CST
>From Judy ....

I don't know of any specifically gay/lesbian/bisexual communities -

Our group has had several lesbian members  - one couple dropped out as they
broke up, and one was just exploring her sexual identity and decided that took
precedence over Cohousing.  Our current group has one acknowledged bisexual and
one prospective member who is, I think, lesbian.
So, that's what I know

Judy

Judy Baxter, Monterey Cohousing Community, Twin Cities Area, Mpls/St.Paul MN
        (Mococo)                baxter [at] epivax.epi.umn.edu
Twin Cities CoHousing Network Voice Mail  612-930-7580