Re: newsletters
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 94 13:31:47 PST
Other resources I reccommend:

Communities Magazine.  quarterly $18 yr.  Route1 Box 155-G  Rutledge MO
 63563. Has an column on cohousing. Several good related articles on a
variety of group process, leadership, women in community etc.
Spring/summer 93 issue especially worthwhile.

Growing Community Newsletter. Quarterly  $18 yr. 1118 Round Butte
Drive, Fort Collings, CO 80524.  Several good articles in past issues
(2-5) on legal issues for community formation. Good listing of other
resources for communities, books videos etc.  Articles on a variety of
community subjects, many of interest to cohousers.