Re: Error Condition Re: Re: SOLAR ENERGY BREAKTHROUGH
From: Fred H. Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 94 11:59:35 CST
Mike, your sub is for the address HELA.INS.CWRU.EDU!BJ368

Your recent post came from NEXTSUN.INS.CWRU.EDU!BJ368 and hence
was rejected.

I'll re-post your article and edit the ".aliases"
list so you can post from the 'nextsun' address as well as
hela where mailing go.  Let me know if this isn't what you want.

Fred H. Olson   fholson [at] uci.com   WB0YQM  Sysop of COHOUSING-L mailing list
1221 Russell Av N     Minneapolis, MN 55411   612) 588-9532