occupancy agreements/proprietary leases
From: Judy (BAXTER%EPIHUBVX.CIS.UMN.EDU)
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 1994 15:59:54 -0500 (CDT)
I would very much appreciate any help anyone can give on this.

Our Group (MoCoCo - MN) is a share coop at present (additional units may be
townhouses w/ individual ownership -- we don't know yet -- depends on
financing).

We have an occupancy agreement modified from one of the coops in town that some
members are very unhappy with - very legalistic and framed to protect the coop
more than the members.  We are looking for alternatives -
Anyone have anything they can send?  We'd be happy to pay for copying/postage.
I assume, like most of our docs, stuff is not readily e-mailable.  Tho that
would be fine.
Judy
Judy Baxter, {minnesota}
Monterey Cohousing Community, Twin Cities Area, Mpls/St.Paul MN
        (Mococo)                baxter [at] epivax.epi.umn.edu
Twin Cities CoHousing Network Voice Mail  612-930-7580
(8 households in residence in the Common House - planned 18 addt'l townhouse and
apartment units)