Re: Solar Electricity
From: apguirard (apguirardmmm.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 94 6:58:48 CST
> Solar electricity especially in rural areas is here and now....
> one learns to live with far less electricity ....

Thank you for telling us about your experience.  This is what I like about
electronic forums; there always seems to be someone around who actually
does have some hard facts about the subject under discussion.  :-)

You're right that people could cut down considerably on their electricity
use.  Do you use any special devices, like automatic light switches or
those new solid-state refrigerators? Or is it mostly a matter of getting
into habits of conservation?

Regards,
Andre Guirard