RE: cohouse Resource guide
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 94 08:01:52 PST
>To: Rob Sandelin
>Thanks very much for the info and yes I'd like the address's for
>the groups in the Middlebury and Brattleboro area's or better yet
>where do I get the Cohousing Resource guide.

Middlebury Cohousing
Ashley Cadwell
Rd1, Box 56 Middlebury, VT  05753
802-388-7884

Brattleboro Cohousing
Lynne Hadley
185 Elliot St. Brattleboro, VT  05301
802-254-6106

Burlington Cohousing
Mark Furnari
53 Caroline St. Burlington, VT. 95401
802-862-1567

The Cohousing Resource Guide is a collection of experiences,
learning's, advice and resources compiled by the Puget Sound Cohousing
Network. It is a non-profit information sharing project and it
currently in its final edit. It should be available in April of this
year and will be updated annually. To Order send $6 to Rob Sandelin
22020 East Lost Lake Rd, Snohomish, WA 98290.