Re: COHOUSING-L digest 71
From: Fred H. Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 94 11:37:19 CST
On Wed, 16 Feb 94 18:11 CST,
David Miles  <cohousing-l [at] uci.com> wrote:

>To whom it may concern,
>
>                Could someone tell me hoe to get off this list? I keep
>sending signoff commands to the listserver and have had no luck.
                                  Fred H. Olson    ( WB0YQM )
                                  1221 Russell Av N
                                  Minneapolis, MN 55411
                                  (612) 588-9532
Hello,                            fholson [at] uci.com

In order to signoff COHOUSING-L:

Send an email message to listserv [at] uci.com  with the
following one line command in the message body (no subject):

UNSUBSCRIBE COHOUSING-L

Note that your name is not required (or allowed) after the list name.

Thanks for being with us.

Fred
Fred H. Olson   fholson [at] uci.com     Sysop of COHOUSING-L mailing list
1221 Russell Av N; Minneapolis, MN 55411        voice: (612) 588-9532
WB0YQM  146.64 MHz with DTMF Selcall: 233 ;        FAX by arrangement