|RE: Urban cohousing||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)|
|Date: Tue, 22 Feb 94 01:37:16 PST|
> The best example of what you describe that I know of is an intentional > community called Ganas in New York. It is described in the book > called "Eco-Villages and Sustainable Communities" by the Gaia trust, ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ >Can we get more info on ordering _EV and Sust. Comm_ >and other pubs from the Context Institute or Gaia Trust? >From the reference section of the Cohousing Resource Guide: Eco-Villages and Sustainable Communities 213pgs $16.50 to COntext Institute, P.O. Box 11470 Bainbridge Island, WA 98110 206-842-0216 The directors of the Context Institute are Robert and Diane Gilman who live at the WInslow Cohousing group, the first resdential developed cohousing community in America. They produce a magazine called In-Context.
RE: Urban cohousing Rob Sandelin, February 21 1994
- Re: Urban cohousing Rob Sandelin, February 22 1994
- RE: Urban cohousing Rob Sandelin, February 22 1994
- Urban cohousing Dave Hurst, February 22 1994
- Re: Urban cohousing apguirard, February 22 1994
- Re: Urban cohousing Robert Hartman, February 22 1994
- RE: Urban cohousing Trey Wedge, February 22 1994
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.