RE: Urban cohousing
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 94 01:37:16 PST

> The best example of what you describe that I know of is an intentional
> community called Ganas in New York.  It is described  in the book
> called "Eco-Villages and Sustainable Communities" by the Gaia trust,
            >Can we get more info on ordering _EV and Sust. Comm_
           >and other pubs from the Context Institute or Gaia Trust?

>From the reference section of the Cohousing Resource Guide:

Eco-Villages and Sustainable Communities  213pgs
$16.50 to COntext Institute, P.O. Box  11470  Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
206-842-0216

The directors of the Context Institute are Robert and Diane Gilman who
live at the WInslow Cohousing
group, the first resdential developed cohousing community in America.
They produce a magazine called In-Context.