RE: Co-housing Resource Guide
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 94 22:24:31 PST
The cohousing resource guide will be available in March of this year.
It is produced by the Puget Sound Cohousing Network, and compiled and
edited largely by me.

The Cohousing Resource Guide is a 50+ page collection of experiences,
advice and learning from several of the cohousing groups in our region
who have built projects.  It includes information about group process
and dynamics, finding a site, some begining design issues to think
about, and a bunch of other info. It also includes references to books,
tapes and cohousing groups and people. It is designed in a three ring
binder format to be cheap and easy to annually update as new resources
and advise gets shared.

To order a copy send $6 (This covers our printing and mailing costs) to
Rob Sandelin
22020 East Lost Lake Rd.
Snohomish, WA  98290