LONDON England Cohousing
From: Fred H. Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 94 16:17:07 CST
This message is being posted for subscriber
Richard Morley of LONDON England :   rmorley [at] etobico.com
by Fred Olson list sysop.

I heard of this list through the CO-OP FAQ and have been subscribing for a
few days.  I do not know of any archive information specifically about
co-housing, so please pardon me if this is an obvious question.

I would like to contact any co-housing groups now established in London, or
any people interested in the subject who are in London.

I live in London in a shared house and would like to join or form a co-housing
group here.  Before spending a couple of years in Italy, I had lived in a
student co-operative, so I know what's involved.

Please send e-mail to me if you are in London or can help with other
information:

Internet:       rmorley [at] etobico.com
Telephone:      +44 (0)81 670 0646
Royal Snail:    111 South Croxted Road,
                West Dulwich,
                LONDON SE21 8AX