London, England
From: Richard Morley (cohousingetobico.com)
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 94 03:14:58 GMT
I would like to contact any co-housing groups now established in London, or
any people interested in the subject who are in London.

I live in London in a shared house and would like to join or form a co-housing
group here.  Before spending a couple of years in Italy, I had lived in a
large student co-operative, so I have some relevant experience.

Please send e-mail to me if you are in London or can help with other
information:

Internet:       rmorley [at] etobico.com
Telephone:      +44 (0)81 670 0646
Royal Snail:    111 South Croxted Road,
                West Dulwich,
                LONDON SE21 8AX