Re: Pattern languages
From: Frank Boosman (franknews.internet.net)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 1994 19:47:09 -0500
Jake Morrison wrote:
> In fact, it seemed like such a solid resource that I have been
> structuring all the messages into a hypertext document.

I wonder if we could find a location to set up a World Wide Web server for
all cohousing-related information. This would be very cool, at least for
people who are capable of using Mosaic. (You can't use WWW over e-mail.)

I'll work on uploading my thoughts so far on pattern languages in the next
couple of days.

-- Frank

|  Frank Boosman   |   Morrisville, NC   |   frank [at] internet.net  |
|   Have you read "A Pattern Language" yet? If not, you should!  |