dining and kitchen facilities
From: School of Mathematics, U of MN (depts5.math.umn.edu)
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 94 16:08 CST
Monika Stumpf at Monterey CoHousing, Minneapolis, Minnesota:

We are looking for words of wisdom or experience to help us decide how to
set up dining and kitchen facilities.  We will be remodeling an old mansion
(1924 vintage) and are a bit limited in what we can do, but we still would
like to hear what others have learned in the meantime.  When we are all
moved in we expect to be about 25 households.

What are the do's and don'ts?

Many thanks, Monika Stumpf, Monterey CoHousing, Minneapolis, Minnesota
e-mail dept [at] math.umn.edu