Re: National Cohousing Conference
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 94 10:43 CST
>Rob: thanks for the info.  How did my request get to you?  I'm new to
the net and >looking for where to subscribe.  Thanks, Stephen Hawthorne

I never received any request from you that I can recall.  This is the
first posting of yours that I have seen.  To subcribe to cohousing-L::

Automated subscription: Send email message to listserv [at] uci.com  with the
following command in the message body (no subject):

subscribe COHOUSING-L <your name>           (an info reply will be sent)