Re: ZEGG Community; possibly interesting to co-housing
From: Kieran Roe (kroecap.gwu.edu)
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 94 08:21 CST
Jim,

        I just wanted to say that your stories of ZEGG (which I've never
heard of before) were an lively change of pace from the usual fare here.
Sounds like an interesting place to visit, though I think it might be a
little overwhelming actually trying to *live* there.  But I think you
raise issues about the emotional/psychological forces within communities
that cohousing groups might do well to consider.

                                        Kieran