New England Folk Festival is Coming!
From: BARANSKI (BARANSKIVEAMF1.NL.NUWC.NAVY.MIL)
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 1994 12:28:13 -0500 (EST)
Yes folks, it's that time of year again!

Time for me to harrangue all you community minded, etc people out there to come
to the New England Folk Festival, in Natick MA, on the weekend of April
22-24th.

Lots of music, lots of fun.  Lots of people, even a greater then average number
of polyamorous!  The only sort of place *I* know of where you can ask
practically anyone to dance, and if you ask nicely, they probably will!

Many different kinds of folk music and dancing from Hungarian to Irish to
Sacred Harp singing.  Workshops on playing, dancing and singing.  Concerts...

Plus, it's pretty cheap, about 30$ for the weekend, 7$ for a 1/2 day.  There
will be places available to crash for those people out of commuting range.

Stay tuned to this channel, and I'll be arranging a time and place where we can
all get together at least long enough to say 'Hi'.  It's almost impossible to
find someone you're looking for at NEFFA, so let me know if you're
interested...

NEFFA should also be a great place for recruiting people who might be
interested in co-housing, and for public education about what co-housing is...
Hmmm... it would probably be worthwhile to do some scrambling to get something
organized...

Jim Baranski