News?
From: Martin Tracy (mtracynetcom.com)
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 1994 13:29:41 -0700
Hi you all,

I just got off the phone with The COHOUSING Company.  I haven't pulled up
the old COHOUSING-L messages yet, so forgive me if this isn't all new news.

The November, 1993 revised edition of the COHOUSING book is now available.
You can order a copy by sending a check for $28 to

The COHOUSING Company
1250 Addison, Suite 113
Berkeley, CA 94702
(510) 549-9980

This check includes tax and shipping.

For an additional $10, they will send you the latest contact list of about
150 names and addresses.  Those of us wishing to visit a cohousing group
may find this list very useful.

Hey Fred (our sysop, much appreciated),

What do you think about adding this information to the FAQ list, the one
that's sent out when we join the mailing list?

Martin -- mtracy [at] netcom.com
If any of you find yourself in Los Angeles, drop by for a cup of coffee
and conversation!