North Carolina Group
From: Stephen Hawthorne (hawthornacpub.duke.edu)
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 1994 17:50:25 -0400 (EDT)
We are a group of families and individuals launching an intentional community
on 65 acres of land about 20 minutes outside Chapel Hill, NC.  We are using the
cohousing model and will eventually have 15 dwelling units clustered on part of
the land, leaving the majority of it in fields for organic gardening and in
woods for wildlife habitat.

We are recruiting new members.  Anyone interested may write for a copy of our
vision statement.  Snail mail is the best route at the moment, since I'm new to
the net and don't have the statement on disk yet.

Stephen Hawthorne

hawthorn [at] acpub.duke.edu

2806 Legion Ave.
Durham, NC 27707