List use / private email advice from sysop
From: Fred H. Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 94 05:56:34 CST
Please use private email for messages not of general interest rather than
sending them to the list as a whole.

For example:   "Please send me the info you offered about..."
or             "I live near you, lets talk"     dont belong on the list.

However, something like:      "I live near podunk and would like to hear
from others in this area."    Would be appropriate for the list but the
report to the list might be appropriate.

Fred