alcohol policy
From: Judy (BAXTER%EPIHUBVX.CIS.UMN.EDU)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 1994 13:00:33 -0500 (CDT)
Lynn wrote:
<From: lf [at] burrhus.harvard.edu (Lynne Farnum)

This issue has been brought up in Rose Tree, and I wondered if
any other groups have developed an alcohol policy.>
At Monterey CoHousing we seem to have relatively few drinkers, but have not so
far seen the need for an official policy.  We did have one issue that came up
relating to some behavior that related in part to drinking, but the other
issues were much more significant.  My guess would be that if something comes
up it would relate to the general issue of noise or other behavior that impacts
other members of the community, but not general concern about alcohol.

Judy Baxter, Monterey Cohousing Community, (MoCoCo)
Twin Cities Area, Minneapolis/St.Paul Minnesota
e-mail: baxter [at] epivax.epi.umn.edu