financial package
From: star (starhacktic.nl)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 1994 18:24:04 +0200
Although I have not specifically had experience with the financing of
cohousing, I do have extensive experience in the financing of apartment
complexes while with the Trammell Crow Company and Lincoln Property
Company.

When those of you are putting together financial packages and want a little
free advice...knowing it may be worth what you are paying for it...please
be in contact with me and I will help as I can.  Maybe a few ideas on how
to package it or ways you can get in contact with possible lenders.

                Sandy Pofahl           star [at] hacktic.nl