Cohousing Resource Guide
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 94 08:20 CDT
For all the internet folks who ordered your 1994 Cohousing Resource
Guide and have maybe been wondering if it was ever coming I just put a
bunch  in the mail so you should be receiving it soon. Sorry for the
delay. I did 50 copies in the first print run thinking that would last
for the year and it didn't even last a month!  I hope you find it
useful and would encourage you to join the circle by sharing things you
have discovered. The deadline for the 1995 edition is the Fall equinox
so keep those cards, letters and envelopes coming.  And again thanks
for your patience.

For those who don't know about it yet, the 1994 Cohousing Resource
Guide is a 50 page booklet of information, advice and resources which
have been shared by some exisiting groups that have successfully done
cohousing projects. It's a non-profit, volunteer information sharing
network and costs $5 and can be ordered from

Rob Sandelin
22020 East Lost lake Rd.
Snohomish, WA 98290