Re: Re: Membership sale agreement questions
From: Lynne Farnum (lfburrhus.harvard.edu)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 94 08:33 CDT
To Blue Heron:  Congratulations on closing on your site!  You must
be very excited and relieved to have gotten over that hurdle.

I was interested in the fact that you only incorporated the day
before closing.  Our group has felt some pressure to incorporate,
in order to be seen as a legitimate legal entity, though we have
not yet come close to making a deal on a piece of land (sigh).
Did you find you had any difficulty being taken seriously by
business/professional types (lawyers, bankers, development
consultants, builders, etc.)?

Lynne Farnum
Rose Tree Cohousing
Groton, Massachusetts