real estate attorneys
From: fassnach (fassnachssc.wisc.edu)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 94 13:08 CDT
  The current discussion of financing and legal structures is great,
especially since our group is just now getting to the stage of deciding
these isssues.  One related issue that I haven't seen addressed in
the current thread is that of choosing a real estate attorney.
How have other groups gone about selecting their attorney?
What criteria were used?  Were those criteria sufficient?
Is it the real estate attorney who reviews the by-laws, or is
another type of lawyer required?  (We were thinking of making a
first draft of by-laws and then having the attorney help us get
it in legal form.)

  Many thanks,

Stephanie Fassnacht
Porchlight Cohousing