monthly assessments, how does your community do it?
From: Maureen Hayes (SASMCHMVS.SAS.COM)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 94 17:05 CDT
Hi,

I'm a first-timer to the list... Look forward to talking to folks
around the country about cohousing!

Our cohousing community is getting very close to the BUILDING stage!
.any day now!! One of the issues we are currently working out is how
to apportion the monthly assessments.  I would be interested in
hearing from other groups who have worked this one out.  I know that
the way communities divide out the monthly assessments can range
from simple to very complex.

Appreciate your input, Thanks
-Maureen