RE: Limits to CoHousing
From: Bruce A. Duda (badudamailbox.syr.edu)
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 94 10:17 CDT
        It may have been a rant, but it raised some ancillary questions about
the  long term viability of groups within a quickly changing society.
How are houses or residences remarketed, what kind of stresses on the
social system and the financial reserves of both individuals and the
group dose it create?
        How do groups deal with these issues and how they network to find new
members?

                                Thank You
                                Bruce A. Duda

baduda [at] syr.edu