Re: New View Public hearing
From: Nancy Wight (wightwal.hp.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 94 15:18 CDT
Oops, sorry about the signature for that last message - I thought
I had deleted it.

Anyway, our group just had our first public hearing last night
in front of the planning board.  I was truly amazed at the support
we got from just about every member of the board.  There was even
a couple of town residents who came to the meeting to stand up and
voice their support for our project.  Of course there were a few things
they wanted from us, but most of their comments were about minor
technicalities that can be worked out.   This was good news for
us, and good news for the future of cohousing!

- Nancy from New View

Nancy Wight                                               (508) 659-4974
New View Neighborhood Development, Acton, MA            wight [at] wal.hp.com