Re: New View Public hearing: Cohousing is trendy
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 94 16:11 CDT
Nancy Wight  Wrote that their public hearing was a pleasant success.

In our recent selection search for architects we got inundated with
proposals. Cohousing is very trendy on the west coast and architects
are apparently really facinated by it.

Also, as a separate indicator of trendiness, a local columnist
published a "trends for the 90"s column.  Number 6 on the list was
cohousing.  And of course, if its in the paper, it must be true! :=}

Rob Sandelin