Bye & Thanks from Kaye L. Brubaker
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 94 08:18 CDT
Message author: Kaye L. Brubaker   klbrubak [at] mit.edu
Posted by the COHOUSING-L sysop.
(This message arrived after she unsubed...
I'll remind her of Gopher.  Fred)

To my new friends on cohousing-l

I have to unsubscribe.  My email is getting in the way of my
dissertation.  <grin>   I thank you for the information, and lively
discussion.  I now have some contacts and references so that I can
re-activate my interest when I grow up (get out of grad school), and
my family and I decide where to settle.

Thanks again.     Kaye