Re: Bye & Thanks
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 94 08:30 CDT
On Tue, 26 Apr 94 14:49 CDT,
cohousing-l [at] uci.com  <cohousing-l [at] uci.com> wrote:

>Rejected message: sent to cohousing-l [at] uci.com by MIT.EDU!KLBRUBAK follows.
>Reason for rejection: sender not subscribed.

Thanks for the parting message, it's nice to get a bit a feedback.
Info overload is certainly the most common reason for unsubs...

(Your message to the list arrived after your un sub came in so I
posted it to the list for you.)

Remember you can browse list activity via Gopher.  Gopher lets one
browse as time permits rather than thru the clutter in the mailbox.
As I recall you also had a Menno sub which can also be read on
the Gopher...

Good luck with grad school