RE: Cohousing contact list: Keeping it up to date:Regional inserts
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 94 11:13 CDT
Fred H Olson asked

>Does anyone know how this list compares with the list mentioned in
>Martin Tracy's April 5th message about the second edition of the
>Cohousing - the book?

Comparing the list they sell for $10 to the list published in the
spring issue of cohousing magazine  it is  identical in terms of the
numbers of contacts.  The main difference is that the $10 list gives
you addresses.  They are organized slightly differently but the
information is the same.

I would encourage everyone to check the listings for your area and send
a note to the cohousing company with any updates that you know of.  As
an umbrella person (which is a very fitting term for where I live :=] )
I recieve about a dozen calls a year from referalls from the cohousing
company.

I just discoved that the regional inserts are different! Fred gets the
midwest region and I get the NW region.  Does anyone want to swap
regional inserts? I'll send you a NW insert in exchange for any others
I receive.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood
22020 East Lost Lake Rd.